Thursday, December 9, 2010

Charlie

So, Charlie is a Maltese Yorkie mix. I got him on August 30, 2010. He was about 2 months old. He is so darn cute. Charlie is white with black patches and super fluffy. he reminds me of my previous dog Osiris. At first Lex and Henry were very cautious about him. I think they thought he was a bit crazy. He had so much energy and would charge at them. Charlie just wanted to play. Luckily, he mellowed down and they accepted him fairly quickly. Now they are all buddies. Charlie and Lex will chase each other around and play outside. Henry lets Charlie sleep next to him. Charlie is such a sweet heart and full of energy. He behaves very well, but doesn't always come when I call him. He is getting better every day. Today I got him registered and micro-chipped. He was so good. It hurt him a little bit, but he was a good boy. Now I h=just have to teach him to walk on a leash. He refuses to move.....so I always have to carry him around. I've never had a dog that wouldn't walk on a leash. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment